also known as:
Kluai Buad Chee
I have ever cook Thai dessert from bananas once time as Banana sweet in syrup. Today I have one dessert which made from banana again. Thai people call " Kluai Buad Chee" (Banana in coconut cream).
- 10 - 14 ripe bananas.
- 500 g. of coconut milk
- 200 - 300 g. of sugar
- 3 ts. salt
- 1 liter water
- Dissolve 2 ts. salt in 1 liter water.
- Peel banana and cut the banana into 4 pieces then put in the water (salt dissolved) around 15 minutes.
- Divide 100 g of coconut milk¹. (use the top portion of coconut milk) then place in the bowl.
- Add the rest of coconut milk in the pot and boil with medium heat, add the sugar and 1 ts. salt in the pot.
- After, add the banana in the pot. Continue boil with medium heat around 7 minutes.
- Put the top portion of coconut milk¹ in the pot. Then remove from heat.
Share or Bookmark this page with: