Fried Papaya Salad with shrimp
Thai spicy papaya salad which is famous in Thailand we call " Som Tam ". But today I will present the Fried Papaya Salad with shrimp. Follow me. !!
- 1/3 cup Dark green Papaya sliced
- 1/4 cup Carrot sliced
- 3 garlics cloves
- 1 tomato cut into wedges
- 4 shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened (boiled around 2 minutes)
- 1/2 choped long bean (around 1 inch)
- 3 - 7 Thai chilli
- Tempura flour
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs palm sugar
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tbs dried shrimp
- Vegetble oil
Cooking Method :
- Add cold water into the tempura flour in the bowl then mix lightly. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Put the papaya slice and carrot slice in the mixed tempura flour.
- Add vegetable oil to the skillet and heat medium and immediately fry them until golden brown.
- Prepare the sauce, mix chopped chilli, minced garlic, lime juice, palm sugar, fish sauce and 1 tbs water altogether. Season as sour, salt and sweet.
- Put boiled shrimp, roasted peanuts, dried shrimp, long bean and tomato into the bowl then mix well.
Enjoy and see ya.
Share or Bookmark this page with: